10/24/06

Sunday October 22, 2006

On Sunday we had services with the Pacific Rim Evangelical Methodist Church, pastored by Chester Lum. This service was in Stockton, California.

We want to thank the church for housing us, and feeding us while we were there to share our ministry.

For now, they are meeting in an apartment of one of the members. A really nice couple, who we hope to build a friendship with. They shared a desire to come and see us in Arizona. We look forward to that as well.

During the meeting, I even got the chance to lead the worship singing time, while Kimberly played on the keyboard. And for any of you who know me, I am not musical, as I am sure they could tell. I can only play the stereo.

We thank Pastor Lum for all he did for us. We enjoyed our time sharing about the Native Americans and the potluck they had afterwards.

Once the service and potluck were finished we drove home to Eugene, which was a 8 1/2 hour drive. We got home, safely at 10 pm.

No comments: