6/3/08

Katy Beth's Blog # 14








Hi it's me again. I know I haven't done a blog post in a while. I have been busy learning new things.

I amaze my parents all the time with the new things I can say and do. My parents love me very much. and I love them too.

I got a new swimming pool. It has been in the 100's here in Arizona. So it is good to soak in some cool water. My Daddy, even got in the pool with me. But I don't think we have pictures of that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video.

I am very excited about "my new baby brother or sister", coming this fall. Sounds like a new tv show. Mommy goes for an ultra sound on the 16th, so we might get to know if it's going to be a boy or a girl. I don't care either way. At least I will have someone to share my toys with. Wait a minute,,, is that a good thing? I am learning to share at church in the nursery. Mommy just became the nursery director. You go, Mommy.

Well that's it for now. I love you all. Keep checking in for new pictures and videos.

No comments: